Tuesday, 3 November 2009

Sinus hell

Apologies for my absence.
Besides for the time I have spent at work (a lot), I have been lying face down on my cool bathroom tiles crying like a baby from the sinus pain.
I am feeling quite exhausted from it all, and live in fear of the next 'attack'.
Sounds so dramatic, but oh, the pain!

In a couple of hours I will head off to the hospital for my ultrasound.
Hopefully they will tell me what they see on the spot, but knowing the NHS, I will probably have to wait till I meet with the consultant for any answers.
Will update again this afternoon to let you know how it went.

Now I am going to admit something so cringeworthy.... Should I? Shouldn't I?
What the hell.
Is it just me who secretly fantasizes about there miraculously being a fetus in there when they do they ultrasound?
"Who? Me? Pregnant? You don't say!....
No need for fertility treatments? Wa-heey!"

Wow, was this not the most boring/embarrassing post in the world ever?!! Please can I blame it on being doped up on sinus medication? Pretty please?
Will have to try harder next time :)

~Sabine~

No comments:

Post a Comment