I finally plucked up the courage to reply to my friend's 'are you mad at me?' text message, after having it weigh on my mind all day.
Me: "Been very, very stressed with work, health etc, just trying to get through to be honest"
Her: "OK, cool!! Glad I haven't done something to upset you!"
OK, cool?? COOL?! I just told you I am doing terribly, and THAT'S your response? Relief?
Please bear in mind that this is one of my closest friends, I have know her since we were 6 years old. It's not like she doesn't know me well...
Am I overreacting here?
It's no wonder I have not told her about my hospital appointment, or would ever dream of telling her I am TTC.
Just because it's an old friendship, does not mean it's a good one.
I feel so very sad.
~Sabine~
No comments:
Post a Comment