Wednesday, 4 November 2009

Testing, Testing, 1-2-3

Since I am boring you all to tears with speak of tests, I will only mention one more, but its of a different kind for a change...
Tomorrow morning, my hubby is writing the first of 5 (I think) exams towards his qualification.
He has never studied for anything before and I am more nervous than him.
I would never tell him that, though, so I am letting it out here instead - lucky you ;).
Please, please hold your thumbs for him for tomorrow morning!?!

This week in London has been cold and dark, and my mood is definitely reflecting that.
So cannot wait for my trip in December.
So cannot wait to finish this redundancy process next week.

Focusing on the positive...

You may remember the other day I was talking about how from now on, I am going to have a PMA (positive mental attitude).
Yesterday, on the way back from my horrible scan, seeing all those cysts covering my ovaries through eyes blurred with tears, I walked past a building with this name outside:

PMA Training


I'm taking that as a sign.

~Sabine~

No comments:

Post a Comment