Friday, 30 October 2009

Analyse this

So, I was running late for work this morning, as usual, and I was thinking, for someone who runs late a lot, maybe that's why my cycles are so long? Part of my personality?!

This morning, hubby was opening the post, and I hear this really strange laughter. And more laughter, and then it turned into what I thought sounded like nervous laughter. You guessed it, a letter in the post for him for his semen analysis appointment.
On the 2nd of December...AGES away!
He has been so great about it, did not complain once. The only thing he said to me was that he wished it was sooner so he could 'get it over with'. Yeah, me too buddy!

So being the impatient thoughtful wife I am, I called the clinic to try see if I could get him an earlier appointment. (Yes, of course I had an ulterior motive - I want results, like yesterday!)
And yes, you guessed right again - fully booked.
So, he is on the waiting list in case there are any cancellations, along with 6 other men who apparently also have impatient thoughtful wives ;)

In other news, I am currently high on Sudafed as my right sinus has been agony all day long, and been playing up all week.

Oh, and I am about to go watch Project Runway - happy days!

Happy weekend everyone!

~Sabine~

1 comment:

  1. My husband hates them because they are not lubricated tests bless his heart. He just did one at the Dr on Wednesday so we will see soon!

    ReplyDelete