Thursday, 10 June 2010

One week

That's how long my bravery lasted.
I just booked a scan for Saturday.

I'm not proud, but who am I kidding? It seems 2 weeks between scans is my absolute limit. I'm hoping it's a first trimester thing. 

There's no real reason for the sudden scan urge, just the same lack of symptoms combined with a good old dose of IVF paranoia, and too many internet horror stories. Yes, I know, NO MORE INTERNET for me!

On another note, may I just ask: WHY IS TIME STANDING STILL?!? It's driving me absolutely mental. I said to my hubby the other day: "surely we should have a 10 year old child by now?".
It feels like 10 years have gone past and I'm exhausted!

~Sabine~

3 comments:

  1. Know the feeling!! Glad you scheduled a scan...being stressed isn't good for you and if going to a scan early will make you feel better....DO IT!!! :) Time will start moving again...I promise!! It is a 1st trimester thing. Once you start feeling your baby move you'll be reassured all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haahhaa..I had to laugh...the time between scans is the absolute pits. Hope you keep you sanity...smile. It does get better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's okay pretty normal me thinks! Hang in there girlfriend!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete