Wednesday, 5 May 2010

Beta #2

308.

Thank you G-d! Thank you. I'm so grateful right now. I was concerned it didn't rise fast enough, (I thought it should double in 48hrs) but my FS assured me it's actually supposed to rise 66% every 2 days. Mine is almost 100% so he is very happy with that.

He said: "don't worry, you're definitely pregnant." Have I mentioned how much I love that man?!

There won't be a third blood test.
There will, however, be a scan on Monday afternoon because I leave the next day. Hopefully we will see how many are in there!

What do you guys think? Singleton or twins?

~Sabine~



Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on second Beta.......

    My money is on a Singleton...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I'm so jealous you are getting your scan next week! I have to wait until the 19th!

    I don't know about the singleton/twins - according to the sister at my clinic you cannot go on the beta numbers - she says she has seen high betas with singletons and low betas with twins, but I'm sure the scan will solve that problem! And it's not too long to wait...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twins twins I'm hoping for twins :-)

    Yay congrats, so happy for you and so looking forward to reading your updates! How awesome to be going home pregnant.... what a wonderful ending :-)

    Enjoy every minute while basking in your pregnantness :-)
    xxx

    KUP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a feeling it's just one in there! :o) Can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not making a guess on how many, I'm just excited for you. hopefully, it won't be too early to see something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My money is on twins :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations girl! My money - on twins of course!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was on my way to San Antonio yesterday for my IUI appointment this morning and I was like CRAP I forgot to check Sabine's blog! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU! :))))))))))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete