This is a day I have wished for and a day I have feared.
Today I found out that it was hope all along. Hope that carried me through injections, hormones, stress, fear, and a LOT of time and money. Hope, when there were no guarantees.
After all this, I consider myself a warrior. I consider all of the strong brave women and men I have met along the way suffering through infertility warriors. This process takes superhuman strength. Superhuman hope.
I approached my blood test this morning with sheer terror. And sheer hope.
I'm a prisoner to this process - going along with its twists and turns with no control over the outcome.
If the 10 day wait after transfer is hell, I have no words in my vocabulary to describe these past 3 hours waiting for the doctor to call with my results.
And then he called.
"158," he said, "it's positive. You're pregnant!"
PREGNANT.
Me. Pregnant!
Finally, it has happened to me. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I feel like I'm dreaming.
~Sabine~
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange
Absolutely wonderful news...enjoy every minute of it....
ReplyDeleteOH MY WORD I am SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY for you!
ReplyDeleteI'm getting all teary-eyed, Sweetie!
Now take care of yourself - no bungee-jumping and other weird stuff. We were banned from s.e.x for the first 12 weeks too!
Take all your stuff (progesterone and whatnot) faithfully and keep that baby/ ies safe!
I remember that phone call for us too - it's terrifying, isn't it?
Wooooo HOOOOOOOO! Can you hear me screaming!!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS GIRLFRIEND YOU DID IT!!!! I'M SUPER HAPPY FOR YOU AND SUPER INSPIRED - THERE IS HOPE FOR US ALL! AGAIN WE MUST REMEMBER THAT POSITIVITY IS WHAT WE NEED TO CARRY US THROUGH TO THE END! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS AND MAY YOU BASK IN YOUR PREGNANTNESS!!!!
XXX
I'm so happy for you and your DH! Congratulations! Enjoy every moment!
ReplyDeleteFantastic!! Congrats!
ReplyDelete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (that's really all I can come up with!!!!!!!!!!!) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!
ReplyDeleteI am over the moon for you. Been watching Fertilicare for news and here it is! CONGRATULATIONS and a lovely high number too! So glad it's all worked out foryou honey.
ReplyDeleteYay!!!! Congrats girlie! It's always amazing to read a blog from when people are dealing with infertility to when they decide to do IVF or IUI and then finding out they are pregnant! I am so happy for you! Now go pee on a stick so you can see those beautiful pink lines! I'm telling you, it's a site to see!
ReplyDeleteWOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO! YaY! Yipeeee!!!!!!! Can you hear me screaming from Florida? I am SOOOOO happy for you Mommy!
ReplyDeleteWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I AM SO FLIPPING HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!! HURRAY HURRAY HURRAY!!!!!!!! PREGNANT AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSABINE!!!! I've got tears in my eyes! I'm so excited for you. For all the work you put in and the long journey you went on, it was worth it all! What a blessing! I'm so thrilled for you! Hurray!! YAY!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, that is absolutely fantastic news, I'm over the moon for you. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! xxx
ReplyDelete