OH EM GEE!
I think my previous post worked! Granted, its a VERY sorry assed excuse for a period, but still, something is better than nothing right? (sorry, TMI)
Now that someone up above seems to be listening, please can you grant the baby wish next?
Oh, and I wouldn't complain about winning the lottery either. Just saying.
Who wants to rub my (non-pregnant) belly for luck?
~Sabine~
I'll give it a rub!! ;-)
ReplyDeleteYay for CD 1...FINALLY....wooooohooooo!!!!!!
Wooohooooooo! Are you going to keep on with the angus castus?
ReplyDelete*belly rubs* Congrats on the visit from Aunty!
LoL! Yay for CD1, and I'd like to rub, as well as mention to who or whatever is paying attention to your blog to grant my ovulation wishes! :-) Praying for a successful cycle for you!
ReplyDeleteIt is always a love and hate relationship! Congrats though, with PCOS you have to celebrate these things!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY for a new cycle!!! In part of the celebration, and because I love the honesty and humor of your blog, I nominated you for an award. Here's the link: http://my-infertilityjourney.blogspot.com/2010/02/things-that-make-my-day.html
ReplyDelete