I know this is not going to solve ANYTHING about the BIG issues... but try and do something a couple of times a day that nourish your soul, just to bring those glimmers of goodness back to your life (a bubble bath, bake something :) I have a good apple bar thing pinned - it is DIVINE, read a magazine with a nice cup of tea, etc)
I'm with Marcia... when DH and I split up, my friend told me to buy myself flowers to brighten up the house and wow, every day when I walked in and saw those flowers it was like - thanks me, that was very nice! Thinking of you so much xxx
I know this is not going to solve ANYTHING about the BIG issues... but try and do something a couple of times a day that nourish your soul, just to bring those glimmers of goodness back to your life (a bubble bath, bake something :) I have a good apple bar thing pinned - it is DIVINE, read a magazine with a nice cup of tea, etc)
ReplyDeletethinking of you always
I'm with Marcia... when DH and I split up, my friend told me to buy myself flowers to brighten up the house and wow, every day when I walked in and saw those flowers it was like - thanks me, that was very nice! Thinking of you so much xxx
ReplyDeleteOh hunny, sending you lots of hugs. Flowers, chocolate and a nice bubble bath are definitely not going to hurt xxx
ReplyDeleteHope all is going well for you. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteHey you...just wanted to check if all is okay
ReplyDelete